Iʼm Summer, a Charlotte NC wedding & portrait photographer. An icu nurse & mother to my sweet, sweet Layla Brooke. I remember my first polaroid camera way back when...I legit fell hopelessly in love. My love affair with photography has grown exponentially over the years. I have been creating memories & telling stories with my camera ever since.I have countless pictures from over the years that I still enjoy today. Itʼs nothing for me to pull them out and spend the day going down memory lane.
My goal is to help preserve life in photos, freeze a moment in time. Because realistically there comes a time when thatʼs all we have left. Often times we realize this after itʼs much too late. Let me serve you, help you create memories that your family can pull out & spend the day reliving.
If youʼve made it this far weʼre legit friends. Let's chat.
07. I thoroughly enjoy reading God's word... it feeds my soul.
06. I may or may not eat french fries like every single day while incessantly laughing.
05. I adore a nice time piece.
04. My designer bags are essential.
03. If I could live anywhere I'd choose California every single time.
02. I legit watch The Holiday every year.
01. Nudes. Nude shades that is.
Photography has the power to share stories and evoke emotions – especially joy. And I think that's why I love my job so much. I get to celebrate love, capture life milestones, and even meet new friends at the same time. It's an honor to bring joy to each and every one of my clients' life. And I'd love to bring joy into your life too.
my mission is to bring joy to your life in the simplest ways.